Brower Hi Vintage Black
Unit price per
The Brower Hi is our take on a 1970's era collegiate canvas silhouette. The uppers are made from premium materials with classic details such as...
The Brower Hi is our take on a 1970's era collegiate canvas silhouette. The uppers are made from premium materials with classic details such as the heavy ribbed rubber foxing at the toe, blanket stitched tongues, and rubber "Flowers that Fly" heel badge.
- Uppers made from washed canvas fabric (13oz), liners from a softer 13oz brushed canvas
- Rubber heel badge in logo green - Left Shoe: "Flowers that Fly", Right Shoe: "And all but Sing"
- Brushed metal eyelets in matte silver
- Branch/Butterfly logo embroidery on outsides, rubber circle logo badge on medial sides
- Comes with 1 pair of cream laces + 1 pair of bright green laces
- Box, drawstring dust bag, and lace bag included
* Fits 1/4 to 1/3 size small - size up if between sizes. Sizes are listed in US men's - for women's sizing add 2, ex: US men's 5 = US wmn's 7
* This is not a made-to-order product; The shoes are currently on the way to us from our manufacturer. Please allow 3-4 weeks for arrival + shipping/handling.
PLANT A FLOWER AND THE BUTTERFLIES WILL COME