Delineation Jacket Washed Black
The Delineation Jacket draws inspiration from the unique delineation marks along the border of a butterfly's wings. The lines play a role in deterring predators that would...
The Delineation Jacket draws inspiration from the unique delineation marks along the border of a butterfly's wings. The lines play a role in deterring predators that would otherwise prey on the butterfly.
Our take on an everyday work jacket silhouette with a few major distinctions.
- Made from sustainable GOTS certified 14oz 100% cotton canvas
- Signature green lining in milk-silk
- 2" over-hanging hems running up each sleeve and through the shoulders - meeting front-center; back of the garment features the same 2" hems meeting in a straight line across the back shoulders
- Heavy duty two-way front zipper with faux suede zipper-binding
- Front pockets are shaped to resemble butterfly wings, matching the arc of the front shoulder hems
The jacket fits boxy with a slight cropped length - intended to hit just below the belt line. We recommend staying true to size for the intended fit.
Due to the complex nature of manufacturing this style along with our commitment to sustainability (not over-ordering bulk product/inventory), we are offering limited made-to-order reservations. Please allow 4-8 weeks for your item(s) to ship. Production email updates containing information regarding current production status are sent bi-weekly.